17" Rays eng CE28n lightweight

Farrelly

Sunday Drivers
Thinking of selling my wheels to get a set of 18s.

There genuine rays lightweight wheels. Very light wheel and all are straight.
2 have some slight kerb marks, no lumps missing, just a rash.

There 5x100, but are 4x100 and 114 aswell. Unsure of et but ill check out

Will come with tyres, 2 bridgestone potenza re050 with about 3-4 mm thread and 2 michelin pilot sports, there on the wear blocks, but ill fit 2 good quality part worns if wanted.

There still on the car, as im looking for some standard or cheap wheels too roll on for a while

Looking €800 or will take trade of origonal wheels and cash, or swap for some nice 18s

Individual pics tomorow or monday

I dont no if they do. Anyones quite welcome to try? There still on the car but if i get interest ill be collecting new wheels and these will be there, also come with Rays nuts that are feather weight too

5 mil spacers then they will clear :)

Like them wheels man,, pitty we could have made a deal with my white speed lines :)

slightly off topic , but the bog rd and main st athboy are gettin fairly bad these days arent they !!

now back on topic , may need 7mm spacers to clear brembos

Theyv athboy dug up, bypass it at daytime or youl cue for a long time. Bog roads terible, iv bottomed out a few times...

Cheers Farrelly, sorry I didn't say much I was a bit stumped how I brought my golf clubs with me let alone two of the lads. Disaster I am.

Wheels are quality wash them off and fitted one, 5mm spacers should do the job. Cheers

[quote author=Brads link=topic=37627.msg432482#msg432482 date=1366579952]
Cheers Farrelly, sorry I didn't say much I was a bit stumped how I brought my golf clubs with me let alone two of the lads. Disaster I am.

Wheels are quality wash them off and fitted one, 5mm spacers should do the job. Cheers
[/quote]

any interest im the 5mm hubcentric ones i have brand new never fitted 100e ibach are around 100gbp for a pair?

Back