1999 Subaru Justy fan belt tensioner? very surprised this is so hard to find. Please help

lifegord

Hey

I need a fan belt tensioner for my 1999 Justy reg: 99ke9850(enclosing chassis number/logbook)
Been scouring ebays and asking mechanics and all sorts to try and get a fan belt but for some raisin no bueno. Any insights?
Cheers

Edit: originally wrote belt, I need a tensioner.

1721083234795.png

Last edited:
Have you tried looking at auto-doc for a justy mark 2? You should be able to find out what works from there and get into your motor factors then.

Sorry guys I was tired typing this I actually need a fan belt tensioner :/ Is there another name for the fan belt tensioner? I have checked auto doc and many sites online and many dismantlers in Ireland etc and Subaru.

Can you put up a photo of what you want or have as there are a few different types

Is it a Subaru specific engine or shared with some other car ? Possibly might get it by putting the other cars details in

Is it a Subaru specific engine or shared with some other car ? Possibly might get it by putting the other cars details in

The Justy is a rebadged Suzuki Swift so I would assume it's the Suzuki engine been used and corresponding tensioner

Is that it

Part number

1281169G00

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716_210804.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716_210804.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1
Maybe contact Gerry Caffery Suzuki

My guess is the car is a Suzuki Swift 1.3 Awd and shares the same engine as the vitara or Jimny and should be easy to get a coresponding part here

Back