2 of my old bikes

dannyb

Middle Lane Hogs
just moved house and came across some old disk's, looking through them i found some old pics of the last 2 bikes i had and wish i never sold :(

anyway this is my aprilia RS125 man this was a fun little bike only down side was having to rebuild it 3-4 times in the year and a half i had it, it was black and red when i got it but i had only started my spray painting apprenticeship so i was keen to paint something lol so i went with the blue from the MG-ZR (rover)

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

next up is my yamaha FZR250 again what a bike but i felt it could of been a bit better (power wise) after coming off the aprilia but still put a big smile on my face every time i was out on it, it started off life white and pink like the first pic (not my bike in pic) so i was quick to paint this one as well as i was getting some looks on it haha, so i went with a new paint out at the time chameleon pearl paint, i didnt stop with just doing the plastics and tank i polished up the outer rim on the wheels and did the spokes gold and i think it all came out very good, you can see the different effect the colour has when in differend light, in darkness it was more of a green and when out in the sun it had a really bright purple with a hint of gold as well

media-300x225.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

BMW004.jpg

BMW005.jpg

just thought i'd share with you good folk, i never found out what state they are in or even if they are still alive but i hope they are still out there somewhere,

thanks for looking :thumbsup:

seen your FZR a few times just after I bought mine!!!! I think the first time i seen it was outside City Spares and yer man was sayin I should do sumthin similar paint wise

always thought it looked well (wouldnt be my style tho)

was that long ago when you seen it??

ah i know that style of paint didn't last long prob because it cost 370 per liter :new_2gunsfiring_v1: but it was something different and turned a few heads

3 maybe 4 years i think!!!!
Could be longer!!! Im tryin to work out how long my bikes been lyin in a mates garage in pieces!!!! :icon_redface:

Nick spec c started his motoring life on an aprillia rs 125 , reckoned no other bike of simular size/power were near as quick as it

I so wanted the rs chesterfield when it came out, Max replica and nothing else could touch it but i saw way to tall for it.

Back