Serious Tec

Another cracking car

64cff57ed92a83184aabe9bc3591fba9.jpg

https://youtu.be/HMv-pEcR90w

https://youtu.be/-YACAIvBXxI

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5 series a Quality Motor always has been this will be no different

Each to there own mate got one last year new nice spec on it had a lone of it for 2 weeks recently beautiful car to roll about in.

I was yesterday on the presentation in the local BMW garage, loaded with gimmicks but look-wise didn't impress me at all. IMO bmw is trailing behind audi and mercedes

Looks well
Some weight knocked of it from the last one
Love the outgoing one hope it's as nice in the flesh
Serious MPG from the diesel
Guaranteed to sell as well I'm sure
Very nice

Oh Ye once it has cheap tax is all that matters. Good for the first 100k then it's clutch, turbo , duel mass flywheel , timing chain , apart from that there a great car

Diesel cars usually only work economicley for the first 100.000 Kim's after that there are big bills due and it's only a matter of time before they have to be done .

A 2009 one that I look after 80k odd miles serviced every 10k chap was driving to Dublin timing chain broke quoted 7.5k for a replacement engine. They are junk always have been

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Have had 6 BMW never had any issues
Diesels 2007-2010 seem to give trouble in chains alright due to the service interval been too long and wrong oil used according to Ciaran in ASD
What would you buy Dec in that category ?

Don't like exec cars at all colm too pretentious for me, I'm more down to earth a mondeo or volvo s60 or similar would be what I'd buy just never into the BMW Mercedes-Benz audi type cars

Don,t agree Dec they are sh*t, any diesal even Ford's give trouble after 100k, My auld man has 2010 bmw 520d newer shape with smg gearbox , has put 60 k up on it with very little trouble, absolutely cracking car to take on long spin and I'm not a fan of diesals or automatics but it won me over, d queen just sold her Honda accord 2009 diesal, clutch was going in it, 3k repair bill if you use genuine parts mostly Labour bill due to subframe having to be removed to get access, my point all modern diesals will cost you around d 100 k mileage.

That's why I just bought 2004 Toyota Celica vvti as a daily , gay yes but reliable and I'll have d Scooby for d weekend, simples????

Horses for Courses I suppose

Don't like exec cars at all colm too pretentious for me, I'm more down to earth a mondeo or volvo s60 or similar would be what I'd buy just never into the BMW Mercedes-Benz audi type cars

Seen one outside Frank Keane today. I only caught a quick glimpse of it as I was in moving track but I didnt like it. Its far too round and looks sorta like a smoothed out Mondeo

Back