Any drummers on here???

02 WRX

Sunday Drivers
Hi Lads,

I am in a 3 piece rock cover band - we've been giggin for the last year now and the gigs are startin to roll in fast, also startin to make money on it now so it's all good.......apart from one thing..........the drummer is a wa*ker!haha

Me and the other lad in the band decided that it's time for a change so we are lookin for an experienced drummer to take his place.

We jam in my gaff in lusk and gig around north dublin and drogheda.

So any drummers in here or anybody know any drummers that would be interested??? as we will be on a break in november cos i'm headin to oz for a month and we will need the replacement drummer for gigs as soon as I get back!

Another lusk lad on the forum :thumbsup: ... How long are you living there?

Think there's a couple of drummers on here... best i can do is rockband.. red, red, blue, green, yellow :lol:

I'm originally from balbriggan but decided to emigrate to lusk around two years ago - best move I ever made! :lol:

You from lusk?

Think I might join ya on that rockband buzz.........it's less hassle! :lol:

I am indeed... Moved out about 18months ago but am still knocking around a few days a week... Haven't seen the car around but will keep an eye out for ya :thumbsup:

Only gettin her sorted properly now so il be around in it more often!

I'l keep an eye out for ya meself. :thumbsup:

@ gonzogicken - if you see this, I cant pm you back.

But if you can get in touch with adamshed and see if he is interested that you be great! Cheers.

sorry but im no use to you but

ive have been playing drums for nearly 20 years but unfortunatly dont have time to gig anymore

Ah that's a shame,

No worries man, the search continues! And if you change your mind just give me a shout.

I'll ask around for ya. Most of the musos I know live on the southside tho'.. Leave it with me eh?

Are there paying gigs?
Many gigs?
Have you got a setlist?

Ye the paid gigs have been rollin in for the last while - makin €100 a head at the minute but hoping to up that as soon as the name gets out there more!

We have been playin gigs nearly every week for the last couple of months so it's on the up.

If ya want the whole set list I could mail it on to ya......

The set varies a lot from metallica/queens of the stone age/tom petty/bon jovi/van halen/ac dc/billy idol/rage against the machne......and so on. We try to take the piss out of some old 80's tunes aswel for the craic - basically there is somethin thre to suit everyone!

Let me know if ya know anyone interested anyhow.

Cheers.

Hey I got Eoin's PM there about this.

I'd be interested in a jam if you are! You can check out some of my band's stuff here www.myspace.com/hanshake

I've gigged with my current band for over 2 and a half years if not more in all the big spots around Dublin (Whelans, Village , Crawdaddy etc.) several times. But now that everyone is back in college it's becoming more difficult to keep things going which is why I'm looking to get into a few more projects.

I'm very much into the style of music that you've described too . . most notably QOTSA :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Adam

Back