Any good places to do more bhp on wrx??

Devito

:subaru: hi where is some good place to do more bhp in my wrx ?? I mean people who knows what they doing with subaru

Hi

Welcome to the club and nice meeting u too :thumbsup:

What type of wrx are we talking here and are u looking to remap the car or put mods to it?

Alot of people and places depending on u'r wishes

Hi

Welcome to the club and nice meeting u too :thumbsup:

What type of wrx are we talking here and are u looking to remap the car or put mods to it?

Alot of people and places depending on u'r wishes

Hi im new cant even operate forum in good way ... i have the Impreza 2.5 wrx s not sti its 2009 hatchback looking to do something nice with her probably some mods...

Hi im new cant even operate forum in good way ... i have the Impreza 2.5 wrx s not sti its 2009 hatchback looking to do something nice with her probably some mods...

Thats a really nice car man, get pictures up everyone loves them here!

davelegacy on here would be the man to talk to or ali burrows also but he is in northern ireland and probably would be hard to get him here website dough for him ali burrows motorsport i think and davelegacy is here often

Perfect it is what i looking for and actualy not far away from my town thanks so much and see u soon i hope

Daniel you could try David Murray of Murray motorsport or I'm sure you could search Peter Simmons on Facebook as well he's a mapper up north that a lot of lads use
Murray use bob rawle top bloke and very respected in the industry

cheers for the tag (peter here) - yeh if you want to meet up some time we can do a little health check and see where your at. The WRX-S is fairly decent in standard trim but you can release a little more torque from them without too much work. If you come to one of the meets I'm sure we could get you out a spin in an already mapped car and you can feel the difference.

cheers for the tag (peter here) - yeh if you want to meet up some time we can do a little health check and see where your at. The WRX-S is fairly decent in standard trim but you can release a little more torque from them without too much work. If you come to one of the meets I'm sure we could get you out a spin in an already mapped car and you can feel the difference.

Hi Peter Simmons tell me where i can come in to see u ?? Do u have a place like a service or something??

Last edited:
Back