Anybody do house alarms?

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Uncle looking to get a house alarm fitted with a monitoring service.

Anybody here that can do that sort of thing or at least provide him with a quote for supply and installation?

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=27283.msg319452#msg319452 date=1287947242]
Uncle looking to get a house alarm fitted with a monitoring service.

Anybody here that can do that sort of thing or at least provide him with a quote for supply and installation?
[/quote]

If you cant get anyone on here, my brother in law used to fit them as his main job, he does them as nixers know whenever anyone is after one. Let me know what your looking for and i can pass on info to him for price

eircom phonewatch are up there with this service ,

had plenty of dealings with them and only had good experiences

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=27283.msg319462#msg319462 date=1287950637]
Doesn't fenster do them?
[/quote]

He does yes. HE did mine. Very good work. :thumbsup:

make sure who you ever you get is psa registered. tbh a system like hkc you could install yourself, providing the house is pre-wired. hkc also do a wireless system which i believe is on a par with eircoms wireless system. problem is wireless systems are usually more exspensive then wired. so if your house is not pre-wired you have the exspensive option of a wire free or the slightly disruptive installation of a wired system.

I work for a monitoring centre :azn: I'l pm you a few numbers on when I'm back in work, we deal with over 30 instalation companies all around Ireland so I'm sure we would have one that would suit you

Back