Anyone else stranded?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
My wifey is stuck on the m50 between red cow and liffey valley, traffic has been at a stand still for the last 40 mins, cant even get there to help drag her car out. Make sure all you partners have break down supplies in the car lads, blanket/water/deicer/ snacks, hat, gloves, scarf, phone charger. And also a full tank of fuel. She has all this and winter tyres on hers but just cant get anywhere

Fuckin snow! About a foot of it here in the last few hours :wall:

I may have to go rescue here if she cant get anywhere soon

Re: Anyone else straneded?

Drive down the hard shoulder in the Subaru :thumbsup:

Stuck in my parents on the northside with one kid.. She's stuck in her parents on the southside with the other one..

At least we're not stuck out on the road but its a pain in the arse nt being able to get home :icon_rolleyes:

just in the door now had to pick the little lad up from my mam's
2 and a half hours on the road he fell asleep thank god
People stuck all over the place not a bother on the subaru any hill no prob savage cars in the snow. :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

shes on the n3 now, 2 trucks jack knifed at blanch shopping centre off ramp, hopefully Clonee on is moving!

Sharon got on a bus in Busarus at 4.45 and got o Navan at 9.40 :angry1:
I was fookin starvin :icon_grin:
Cheers
John

Im stranded in work, took me an hour and a half to get in, normally it takes 10mins,
been here since 10am,

im painting a 5bedroom gaff, might aswell make hay as the man says and keep going
and hopefully i'll get it finished tomorrow and take the x-mas hols early :)

Sharon got on a bus in Busarus at 4.45 and got o Navan at 9.40 angry1
I was fookin starvin icon_grin
Cheers
John

F**king gas john.
Got from sti tuning after picking up the wagon after a near 3 month absence, n got to corduff in 45 minutes got off just before that truck crash, man some traffic.

it's bad out there lads and ladies take it handy and stay safe .spend 4 hours last nite on the m50 didn't get home till half 11. took the car today :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :subaru: 4wd rocks :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=28180.msg328878#msg328878 date=1292971528]
Sharon got on a bus in Busarus at 4.45 and got o Navan at 9.40 :angry1:
I was fookin starvin :icon_grin:
Cheers
John
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't get stranded yesterday as I didn't bother going to work.

This was due to Monday evenings journey home taking 8 hours :angry1:

Left town at 4, heading for Dundrum & no sign of snow. Couple of little flecks started falling at 4.15 and the traffic ground to a stop. Took nearly 4 hours then to get to Dundrum, fecking nightmare..

Decided to stop off for dinner & last of the Christmas shopping so left there at 10 & finally made it in the door home at 12am :shock2:

Sharon got on a bus in Busarus at 4.45 and got o Navan at 9.40
I was fookin starvin
Cheers
John
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well Dublins closed I'm stranded here... London clears up all flights OK and dublin shuts..Typical

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=28180.msg329126#msg329126 date=1293119994]
Not get on a boat mate?
Someone will collect you this end and get you home
[/quote]

Booked out

Not stranded from the snow but stranded with pneumonia, been fcuked since sunday, fu*k all presents and a lonely Christmas ahead

Looks like I'll be stain in Dublin tonight if work want me in tomorrow morning!
Traffic on n7 taking several hours to make their way from rathcoole - j11 m9
Plus the m9 is bad from all accounts!!!!
Why oh why did I come to work this morning?

Left for work at 8am and in there for 8.50am, left today at 4pm and home for 5.10pm, either the snow is avoiding me or I have been extremely lucky so far :lol:

Back