Anyone here Gas qaulified. Heating in the house is acting up.

E

ericsti

Lads I looking for someone to have a look at my Gas heating in the house for me. The timer box keeps tripping when ever it is turned on. Don't know if its the box itself or the boiler unit. Any help would be great. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I had a similare thing happen in my house Eric and the pump was air locked. I just let water into the system and bled up all the rads and bled the pump. :thumbsup:

Does it trip immediately or after a few mins? Our boiler kept ripping a few months ago and it turned out it was the pump not circulating the water so the boiler would heat the water close to it until the temperature limiter kicked in and tripped it.

Eric your house is still under the builders warrenty. Get in touch with the foreman and tell him to sort it out.

Nice one Lee i'll do that. Thanks to all the other lads that replied to. :subaru:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=24627.msg291997#msg291997 date=1277580630]
Eric your house is still under the builders warrenty. Get in touch with the foreman and tell him to sort it out.
[/quote]

:roll: :roll: best of luck with that :roll: :roll:

ahh seriously tho most decent builders would sort it for you if the house is less than a year old :thumbsup:

Dont confuse the homebond 10 year guarantee with a builders warrenty ,

if all else fails gimme a ring and i will get someone in contact with you :thumbsup:

Well if i was having problems with a boiler in a house thats less than a year old and the builder refused to sort it then i would drag his ass to the courts.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=24627.msg292057#msg292057 date=1277590122]
Well if i was having problems with a boiler in a house thats less than a year old and the builder refused to sort it then i would drag his ass to the courts.
[/quote]

and as with most of the cowboy builders they would just laugh at ya because next week there out of business , seen it every day at the moment and is actually keeping me in a bit of work finishing off the sh*t left by the cowboys.

not to suggest eric's house was built by cowboys

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=24627.msg292060#msg292060 date=1277590336]

and as with most of the cowboy builders they would just laugh at ya because next week there out of business , seen it every day at the moment and is actually keeping me in a bit of work finishing off the sh*t left by the cowboys.

not to suggest eric's house was built by cowboys
[/quote]

Nope not built by cowboys....

Travelers i think.

Thanks Mick. Was on to the foreman there today, looks like and electrical issue in the timer box. He's looking at it tomorrow to sort it.

Back