Audi rs8

Theres a RS6 coming out this summer.

V10 572 bhp, same engine in the lambo

There starting with the avant then next year there will be a saloon.

About €140,000 to €170,000

Faster than the R8

there supposed to be developing a diesel engine similar to the one from the r10 le mans car for the r8

love the new r8 seen it in the flesh at a dealer on the n3 out in dublin

Have to agree with the new Audi's looking sweet but then again I'm a bit biased!

Audi are launching two new versions of the TT this summer one with a 2.o Twin Turbo diesel putting out 205 bhp and 295 ib/ft of torque. It will be quattro only and in one of the lowest emissions brackets so it should be cheap to tax, cheaper to buy and run and go like stink with great grip, resale values and 50+ mpg. With an Upsolute remap for 400 yo yos it will put out 260 bhp and 400 ib/ft of torque. I'll be putting my name down for one shortly.

The other TT is the TT S. Its a 2.0 TFsi and puts puts out 270 bhp and 350 nm of torque.

In 2009 the TT RS will break cover. It will have a five cylinder 2.5 twin turbo motor and is supposed to sound amazing (just like the old original Audi quattro by all accounts). It will have over 350 bhp but no torque figures yet. Finally a TT to take on the Porsche Cayman S :smokin:

The forth comming R8 RS will have the same engine as the new RS6 which is a 560 bhp beast so it will be one of the fastest mainstream production cars around. I think they look really great but I'm not a fan of the "Side blade" which thankfully is only an option.

Frawls

Back