Auto Hero's 31st Oct

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Wondering if anyone here is heading to auto hereos in Mondello on the 31st. Im heading up with the celica, doing the morning session on the international loop.... Whatever that is! ????

Did it last year they ran it with the drifting lads
Won't be doing it again track out the back we used pretty crap

Ya Keith. Heard it can be hit and miss alright. I have a few bits done to the car though including an LSD fitted so im mad to try it out! Still 70 quid for the first half of the day aint bad so ill let ye know how it goes!

I'm heading to this for the morning session also. Looking forward to it, brininging out my Clio 172. I left a comment on their Facebook but got no response, what's the story with sign on etc? Is there usually a briefing before the start of the day? Complete newbie here

I'm heading to this for the morning session also. Looking forward to it, brininging out my Clio 172. I left a comment on their Facebook but got no response, what's the story with sign on etc? Is there usually a briefing before the start of the day? Complete newbie here

Great someone else is going! Generally if track opens at 9.30am which it is id be aiming to be there for half 8. Gives you time to unload, go to sign on and then the briefing... Then your ready to hit the track at 9.30.

Actually, iv a friend coming with me who is mad to buy a 172 Clio. Its his first day heading up too. He wants to see what its all like before he buys.

Great someone else is going! Generally if track opens at 9.30am which it is id be aiming to be there for half 8. Gives you time to unload, go to sign on and then the briefing... Then your ready to hit the track at 9.30.

Actually, iv a friend coming with me who is mad to buy a 172 Clio. Its his first day heading up too. He wants to see what its all like before he buys.

Super cheers for that Martin.

I can't wait for it now, I'll see you there I'm sure ????????

I just see a post there now on f/b where they saying there is no briefing.... Anyway sure if there is we'll go and if not we wont!

Anyone know the layout of the international loop used for auto hereos? Or have a video of it???

That's it very short and if a good few turn up it gets packed on track but that's a good thing

Massive difference. Way more than i ever thought. Took me a long time to get to terms with it. The car turns in so much better. You really need two hands tight on the steering wheel now! Even exiting the corner while on the power you need to physically straighten the wheel as apposed to losing the grip on it and let it straighten itself. It just wants to keep turning in

Back