S Shtillmatic Member ISDC Club Member Sep 11, 2026 #25 JOHNNY T said: I'll still do an unbelievably fantastic super dooper deal on the wheels and sti caps Click to expand... Ah don't say that, was already tempted by the wheels! Haha Now isn’t the time. They’d look great on the type R
JOHNNY T said: I'll still do an unbelievably fantastic super dooper deal on the wheels and sti caps Click to expand... Ah don't say that, was already tempted by the wheels! Haha Now isn’t the time. They’d look great on the type R
OP OP JOHNNY T Well-known member ISDC Club Member Sep 11, 2026 #26 Up on donedeal since last night and the stupid messages have started
BazGF8 “What’s that noise?” Let it Develop Staff member Sep 11, 2026 #29 Fecking wheel whores , never be up to them
Scoobycon Committe Members Staff member ISDC Club Member Sep 11, 2026 #30 Honest John strikes again.... Happy days Johnny
OP OP JOHNNY T Well-known member ISDC Club Member Sep 11, 2026 #31 Fuckin hell I can't even remember who bought them Last edited: Sep 11, 2026