Big Thanks to Scooby Stew (&co) & JoeScooby (&co)

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Big thanks to the lads.

As some of you may know i have the car back on the road after almost a year of siting up and a long enough time away from the forum :icon_cry:

Whilst she was off the road, i broke one of the Genuine Headlights and with the cost of a replacement I sent a quick message to the lads and twas sorted!!

Made the drive to bandit country last night and came away with a fully belly and a nice new shiny light so wanted to say thanks and let everyone else know how much of a credit they are to the club :thumbsup: :subaru:
Cheers

2 of the soundest lads in the club...I may head up there for a feed myself :lol:

Welcome back Aido....my missus was only asking recently about you & your exams

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=27182.msg318425#msg318425 date=1287416331]
2 of the soundest lads in the club...I may head up there for a feed myself :lol:
Welcome back Aido....my missus was only asking recently about you & your exams
[/quote]

That all she was asking about!? :icon_nana: A fine feed i tells ye!!

The home made biscuits are the business!! :dance:

fair play to the lads is right. 2 sound lads .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just out of a matter of interest aido .. did scooby stew eat much....
i hear there was a bad stomach bug going about that area the wkend... :icon_pidu: :icon_biggrin:.
joe was telling me he was lucky that he didnt catch it .....

:icon_jook:

great stuff lads

thats what the club is all about, some great lads out there and welcome back aido

No bother at all Aido, glad to help you out cause you and colm helped me out couple months ago collecting lights for me, sound lads :thumbsup: And if you down this area Brian give us a ring and we'll sort you with some food :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Back