Bits needed (also advise!)

A

andresmalo

Hi lads!

A friend of mine has a subaru wrx uk specs 98 and he would need the following:

1. The front and rear calipers looks bad and also de disks are fu*** so I was wondering if anyone has a used but in good condition set of calipers and disks that suit his scooby.

2. There is a leak of water in the boot, looks like a seal is missing not the one on the body but the one on the door.

3. The cap of the clutch liquid reservoir is missing.

4. The seal of the right door is broken (we realized this when I was in the drivers seat and he spread water with a water pressure machine and all the water hit my face :eek:p )

5. Question: where to service the car around Dublin south (a place to trust) ?

6. 4 tyres to fit the original alloys

I know there is no needed may be to buy a second hand seals, but if you can recommend me a site or whatever will be grand as I don't really know where do you use to buy this little things, anyway your help is much appreciated.

Thanks lads!

hi.. i have calipers and disks for his car in good condition of a 96wrx there 2 pot front and single pot rear, give me a call if you have any questions?? :thumbsup: 0851035242

sth dublin id say urban performence they are a dealer on the site mick will look after u up there sound lads

[quote author=jafro link=topic=13635.msg172432#msg172432 date=1238231040]
sth dublin id say urban performence they are a dealer on the site mick will look after u up there sound lads
[/quote]

good lads to deal with :thumbsup:

i have all the parts you need on a car i'm breaking & i can fit them for you aswell, i have a garage outside bray & live in shankill so i could collect your motor if you need ?

Autoworx 01 2819778 / Damo 0868192404.

(we're very reasonalble & i was service manager in carroll & roche for 5 years)

Back