Black ops bollocks

briancollins

Octane Boostaholics
Question to the online gamers on here...

Was at level 49 on black ops, when I went back online this eve I got a text box saying my online status had been reset so now I'm back at level 1 again :angry1:

Anyone know a reason why this happened??

It's on ps3

Seen on a few forums that it happened to lads, but think most of them were boostn and got reported.

Was ur clan tag, still in a colour?

:lol: send them a message, they can check ur recent games, the heat map and scores.
Just checked them there and they cant accuse you of cheating, if thats what happened.

but if its a glitch :icon_hang:

brian the booster huh :ponder: :tongue:
jusus im sorry to hear that brian i hope u get it sorted out
your best bet is to probably contact them and explain the situaton
dose anybody know when they are releasing the next patch
oh and btw hardline pro is fcking GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAATTTTTT :thumbsup: :afro:

[quote author=copperhead link=topic=27988.msg327015#msg327015 date=1291813686]
brian the booster huh :ponder: :tongue:
jusus im sorry to hear that brian i hope u get it sorted out
your best bet is to probably contact them and explain the situaton
dose anybody know when they are releasing the next patch
oh and btw hardline pro is fcking GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAATTTTTT :thumbsup: :afro:
[/quote]

hardlin pro is top secret info keep that to yourself :049:

whats fucking bollix is the server timeouts, 3/4 of the way through the game and it just times out and you loose all your kills etc from the game. Ghey!

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=27988.msg327030#msg327030 date=1291818911]
What level do you prestige at 50 or 55 ?
[/quote]

50, and it doesnt really give you much indication of it either, i only coped it after a day or two of not ranking up above 50!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=27988.msg327034#msg327034 date=1291820245]
[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=27988.msg327030#msg327030 date=1291818911]
What level do you prestige at 50 or 55 ?
[/quote]

50, and it doesnt really give you much indication of it either, i only coped it after a day or two of not ranking up above 50!

[/quote]

Would you of prestiged Brian :dontknow:

usually it asks you 3 or 4 times " are you sure" , " there is no going back", " you will loose all your ranks and weapons"

Unless someone else was playing on your console and did it?

get back on mw2 brian.... :grin:
or you can have my level 10 on black ops and wont be back on it anytime soon!!
:wazzup:

That site aint working for me now and i cant post on there yet, il have another go to get thread up, Think there site is as fooked up as the game for now. :lol:
I cant find where to ask, is it activision or trayarch, some say both. but half of them are kids so wouldnt take much notice of half the crap on there.

You play a lot of the combat training, theres a glitch in there aswell, patched now but anyone that did that was reset aswell.

Back