Blitz Nur spec exhaust SOLD

thequadcam

Petrolheads
Hi lads, i have a 3in Blitz Nur spec centre section and back box on the car "00 wrx" at the moment, not even a year old, looks and sounds savage, was £550 new, looking for around €350 ono, will bolt onto the standard cat. I have a new magnex system got and ready to go on the car, but will keep Blitz system on so new buyer can have a listen before they buy,

and you can get me on 087 8115541

Re: Blitz Nur spec exhaust, and a few other bits

Hey mate, Do ya know if the Blitz system will fit an 05 sti? Do ya have the downpipe also?
Ill drop ya a text,
Cheers,
Mark.

backbox will.

And centre section if jdm.. If uk it wont

no not you man..

Classic impreza fitment wat you have,.

In new age cars jdm is same as classic as such as in will fit. Hanger slightly different but ok..

Uk new age centre section shorter.

Dave, so would a full system from the turbo back from a classic fit a new age, im just asking so i will know

hi Ian, i can read a pm but i cant reply sorry, would i not be out of the pan and into the fire with that

can call around if you want phone not working at minute

[quote author=thequadcam link=topic=32854.msg376217#msg376217 date=1326407771]
Dave, so would a full system from the turbo back from a classic fit a new age, im just asking so i will know
[/quote]

yes for jdm 3 piece system

Re: Blitz Nur spec exhaust,

Thanks Gary :thumbsup:, id rather have that white 3door thats parked in the shed , but the scooby will have to do for the moment, thanks very much again Gary

Back