BOV, MAF, Front Brace, and steering wheel - Legacy/GC8

Jaak

Petrolheads
I'm clearing out my cupboards.

Forge Dumpvalve, straight fit to intercooler for Legacy and GC8.
-SOLD-

Generic adjustable blow off valve, have silicone hose as well with bung (add €5).
€20

Used MAF sensor of my B4. Thought it was causing engine troubles, bought new one and problem was never MAF, but boost leak.
Will test to make sure it still works if interest in it. It was stored for the last year.
€40 -Provisionally Sold-.

Momo steering wheel with boss kit.
€50

Syms Racing front strut brace.
-SOLD-

4.5" exhaust silencer bung.
€5

Will post to Ireland for a fee. Collection at Dublin 8 free.

I'll take maf if it same as 99wrx no harm having spare looks like it send me on part number to check please

Thanks guys.

@Ianfl: Part number for the new MAF I bought is on the box on the picture. I'm sure this is the same as the used one in the picture.

@Blitzendave: I will find out how to post this brace as it's quite large.

@ Ian: No problem. I updated the post there. This was the used one. But was functional last time I checked.

@ Dave: Postage looks like around €15 from what I could see so far online. L:120, W:20, H:15, 3.5 KG 'ish.

@ Colm: I will go take some photos/measurements of it. Do you want delivery or collection?

Cheers.

any idea how much postage is
if to dear i will collect
if cheap then post would be preferable
i want it for a 4" exhaust i have out in the man cave
i assume it will fit ?

I forgot the state of the bung. It is 4.5", sorry. I also drilled some holes in it to make it little louder back then :wall:
I will let it go for €10, and €3 for postage.

Just to make sure- strut brace is for b4 Legacy??

If so, give me your paypal and I'll transfer some money :thumbsup:

€70 + €15 postage?? I'll give you my address with the paypal payment.

Cheers, Dave.

@ Dave: I will call the courier today to confirm the price. I'll get back to you today.
@ Chris: I will test the MAF tonight if I get the chance, and drive with it the whole day tomorrow to see if it functions 100%

Thanks jaak :thumbsup:
If it works ok let me know how much the postage is and ill transfer the money to you tomorrow..
Thanks again.

@Dave: I won't have time tonight to pack the brace up for delivery. I can do it all over the weekend, and be ready for Monday postage. This is a a straight fit for a BE5 Legacy B4.

@Chris: I won't have time as well to fit that MAF, but will do it over the weekend and test it out fully.

@mtierney5, I can't send PM on here. Not a paid member anymore... Text me your number and we can discuss the options. But yes, this is what you want :) 0879643902.

Cheers!

Hi, guys. Sorry have been a bit busy at work lately.
B.Dave, I will drop you a mail now.

Chris, I can't find the toolbit to take off the MAF in the car...
If you want to give me a 5'er for postage, then I'll post it to you. If it works then you can send me the rest over, what do you think?

Back