bugeye high spoiler

sorry mate i think i spoke to u other day im in gorey co wexford very intrested in the spoiler but your quite away from me is there any other way i could pick this up courier etc?

[quote author=lukeewrx link=topic=37119.msg426165#msg426165 date=1362249766]
sorry mate i think i spoke to u other day im in gorey co wexford very intrested in the spoiler but your quite away from me is there any other way i could pick this up courier etc?
[/quote]

oh ya, think ya were, as i say will be in wexford the weekend of the 24th if dats any good, or else parcel to go will courier for around e20 have mate down near ya could send with parcel to go to him and he could meet ya and exchande money/ spoiler

whatever easiest for u mate whats the best price for a fellow scooby driver lol also what my standard spoiler worth to sell at as will coming straight off once i get yours :smiley:

[quote author=lukeewrx link=topic=37119.msg426552#msg426552 date=1362492494]
yeah please mate that great just let me know when its down this way will pick up cheers again
[/quote]

no hastle, will send on soon as i get a minute!! will txt when ive it sent and when it arrives!

ok mate great does it just bolt on mate or do i need anything else oh my number is 0871923498 thanks again

ok mate when do u reackon it will be down here cant wait to put it on im like a kid in a sweet shop lol

jesus luke , you saved 30 quid buying off a full member there , should save up another 20 with that and enjoy full membership :roll:

might be down Gorey way this weekend , i'll give you a shout if i am and fill ya in on the events and shows that the club attends :thumbsup:

Back