Caliper Colour decisions

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Will shortly be getting new tyres at which point these wheels are going to go on

Now I'm gonna paint the calipers this week but now I've different colour wheels im not sure. I didn't want red when I had gold wheels but I may now be tempted. I was gonna just go black calipers with lettering in white. Or do I change the colour of the wheels and go gold again? I do quite like the anthracite finish of the P1 wheels so that probably won't happen.

Any thoughts? Pics would help if ye have similar colour combos.

Cheers :)

They're proper porsche calipers and probably powder coated to perfection in the factory, your standard subaru 4 pots would look sh*t in yellow if not done properly

I'd say a very light anthracite or a silver. The colour of the wheels and the colour of the car itself is making it a hard decision. Needs to be tasty to be be driven tastefully. :icon_headbang:

I'd say a very light anthracite or a silver. The colour of the wheels and the colour of the car itself is making it a hard decision. Needs to be tasty to be be driven tastefully. :icon_headbang:

Yeah its not easy, light anthracite i think may look decent. Will have to hunt for a decent shade of it.

Thanks for all the input lads. I'll prob just sh*t the bed and go with black haha

The sti gold brembos stripped and done in silver with prodrive logo can look very well indeed. And discs and pads obviously handy got.

So forget that and get an ap racing Set up :icon_grin:

seriously Id stay with red as you will change the wheels again and they look well red when done right :thumbsup:

Anthracite with Black

And

With Red

Hope that helps

fc377d55b55bc1397e14cf7f01f1c672.jpg

383941e91c734ab30b3203b650374963.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back