Can anyone wallpaper?

dossie01

Petrolheads
Lads looking to get two feature Walls papered in the house. Would give it a bash myself but can't do fook all after that crash. Looking for a good job done, all flat Walls with nothing tricky. Based in monasterevin in Kildare. all materials supplied.

0860217424 or dossie01@yahoo.com

[quote author=dossie01 link=topic=31588.msg362718#msg362718 date=1315686427]
Would give it a bash myself but can't do fook all after that crash

[/quote]

Me and my speed reading! I'll send her over in the morning so!

Ha yeah Sean, we love it :thumbsup: in fairness its nice to get a spell of papering every once in a while, its like everything else though, its easy enough to do but not so easy to do right! Unless you know how that is :icon_grin:

Well nic, its 2 Walls I need doin, fairly straight forward. I'm in monasterevin though, you can pm me a rough price, reckon there's a few hours work in It of an evenin or weekend

I hate it, and thank god the boss does aswell and passes it onto another lad.
Stripping it is a nice job once it doesnt pull of paint or plaster.

Pm me your number Dossie and I'll give you a buzz there Monday about it :thumbsup:
I'll get some measurements off you and info on the paper, some papers are a bit of a nightmare, depending on the thickness of it and what method the pattern is printed on it, ie hand printed paper can take quit a while to hang even one sheet as the smallest amount of adhesive on the pattern can lift the design, and other papers can be hung in seconds for a straight drop, anyway pass me your number and I'll get in touch.

Back