Cant Believe Im Doing This!!

MrMagoo

Middle Lane Hogs
Right Folks

Time has come I have to sell my pride and joy, just bought a house and its all th way down in Mallow so travelling with the Scooby wont be an option, have to move to the dark side of Diesel!

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=891305

The car is spotless and the engine is 110% never any hassle with it. Love the car but gotta do what I gotta do. There is only 72000km on clock, original tool kit and flare in footwell!

Im almost certain that the first person who views it will buy it, just gotta get someone on the hook!

Any questions just shout.

Thanks folks

Think I saw your car at a show in Midleton last year, it was apart from our ISDC section... if not, it was a very similar one. Good luck with the sale :thumbsup: White scoobs rock :headbanger:

Cheers for the comments lads, No unfortunately i have to buy something turbo dieselish!!!!

The flare? Havent a clue what its for!

If anyone might have a passat or a4 or a6 and wants to go to the scooby side of life give me a bell!!

most of the japs have a flare in them i think...my levin does aswell..

in case u get lost in the mountains in japan maybe???

good luck with the sale mate!

[quote author=20VBZR link=topic=5592.msg63266#msg63266 date=1203354496]
most of the japs have a flare in them i think...my levin does aswell..

in case u get lost in the mountains in japan maybe???

good luck with the sale mate!
[/quote]

yep, they are for emergencies like getting stuck in the mountains/broken down in a remote area/car stalling on a railway crossing(let the flare off to warn the train driver)

Sorry for going off topic mate, but I was just wondering what spoiler that is? I want the same one for my WRX....

You did lad, was at cinema with the missus! Cheers, Dont want to sell it but that sensible voice of mine is very audible these days!!!

nice car good luck with the sale :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

whenever the sensible voice starts to say something to me i usually find duct tape works a treat it shuts him up for a while :lol: :lol:

Back