Cant view any videos

PatrickBuzzin

ISDC Club Member
No videos are showing up in any of the sections on the site. Can view all the pictures and links and its only the last few days its happened. Any ideas??

Ya there all working on the other sites. Not even showing up here. Good job its not affecting redtube!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Video's are working fine for me :ponder2:

Anybody else having problems?

[quote author=PatrickBuzzin link=topic=24852.msg294154#msg294154 date=1278410188]
Ya there all working on the other sites. Not even showing up here. Good job its not affecting redtube!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]there is ur problem all those dirty videos have infected ur computer :1poke: :1poke:

there is ur problem all those dirty videos have infected ur computer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No man antivirus is all up to date and the comp is sound. Tis the wifes school laptop so cant be looking at anything at all on it. Would I have changed any setting unknown to myself?

no idea lad am poor with computers, i know how to turn it on and off and few other small bits :lol:

videos and that from youtube don't show up for me in work because they are blocked... Could it be something like this in your internet settings? Do you get any pop ups when you open a thread with an embedded link in it?

Back