Cars & Coffee Limerick

Killiano92

Petrolheads
The Wagon got a good run on the way yesterday, managed to keep up with my mates integrale anyway! Good spin down and back, kept losing the Esprit though. Spotted a Blob with ISDC stickers and a Foz with the same but didnt come across the owners.
I'll start with the Scoobys:

The Green 911 was STUNNING. Should have got more pics. Also the 850 is seriously cool.

Yea might actually give that place a shout, first Sunday of the month or...?

Sweet, the Merc or the Audi? Cheers! I'm delighted with the exhaust.

The Audi. That 22B has gone back out to the UK unfortunately. He's replaced it with a TME Evo VI. I arrived a bit late, did I miss any 'special' cars?

Last edited:
The Audi. That 22B has gone back out to the UK unfortunately. He's replaced it with a TME Evo VI. I arrived a bit late, did I miss any 'special' cars?

Ooooh Lovely, there was one identical to yours at Cork the last time aswell, thought it was the same car until someone pointed out that it wasnt debadged. I was gonna say I hadnt seen the 22b there for a while now.

There wasn't as much variety as last month.
You missed a Max Power/Ali G special that I didnt get a photo of and I'm gutted I didnt :( a loud 106 with the big fibreglass kit, rear wing, lexus lights, pink fluffy dice and a playboy decal. A real throwback!

b57985674c6711b7cf73c6cb9ddac1f0.jpg

I brought mine along too. Just after the Drive 4 Charity. Decals came off when I got home.

ScoobyShom [emoji592][emoji100]

the 05 blob is mine, arrived a bit late.

Niall, I never realized the Audi was yours, it's some machine !!!.

I thought the lad that had the 22b, had bought an 04 blob from the UK (a V-limited i think )
I met him 2 months ago and he was waiting for it to get transported over, things might have changed since !!!

the 05 blob is mine, arrived a bit late.

Niall, I never realized the Audi was yours, it's some machine !!!.

I thought the lad that had the 22b, had bought an 04 blob from the UK (a V-limited i think )
I met him 2 months ago and he was waiting for it to get transported over, things might have changed since !!!

Mack, I presume yours is the one in clarecastle, lovely blob, i used to have the 06 blob Sti parked opposite powers,

Back