CCTV

narked

Petrolheads
Anyone here supply cctv system before i buy online

Need the following

2 indoor cameras wired or wireless
dvr for same

David

lots of suppliers here, just beware cos a lot of the online cameras are very bad picture, and a lot of the DVR are the same
bad quality on playback.

i would buy what you need here in ireland, if something goes faulty your stuck with it and you have no idea what your actually buy quallity wise.we buy all our cctv stuff from reliable or borsatec here in dublin, but there are many places in ireland that do good stuff at a reasonable price. i would agree with fenster on the quallity of some of the online stuff, especially on playback.

have to agree with the above, I do a very small bit at cctv and have tried a variety of cheap and not so cheap cameras on line and generally the quality can be very ropey, colours can vary like mad (eg red looks pink etc) and a muddy picture is also quite possible. To sum up, physically check the quality of the product before you buy. Dont skimp on your cctv because how often do we see crappy cctv footage on crimeline thats about as useful as a wet towel. :thumbsup:

Agred I have been doing CCTV for last 18 years, and every time somebody says "I just want something cheap and chearful" I walk away from it,
cos when a car goes missing or somewhere broken into, and no faces can be made out , guess who gets the blame. Far better off getting good
quality cameras that can adjust to different lighting levels quickly, you will get indoor cams from €20 but my advise is not to.

I am a sparks in Kerry and Kellihers Electrical are doing a good offer at d Moment
Kellihers have branches all over Ireland :thumbsup:

Cheap and cheerful mate, They would not be my choice but would prob suit what you need them for,
I would go for the one with the IR cameras,

Back