Classic Impreza Roll Cage For Sale

davelegacy

Member Number 16
[size=20pt]Classic Impreza Roll Cage For Sale. JAP DASH DODGER!! e375[/size]

banner_2new.gif

hey dave, could you stick up a pic of it. and what make is it?
id be intrested in a month or twoo if its still there.

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=20453.msg257155#msg257155 date=1265964282]
Is that a V2 Sti V- Limited 555 that it was in...?
[/quote]

Hi yes my own V2 STi RA 555 v-limited. We have just rebuilt engine on her. And deposit taken so provisionally sold.

Bit of a softspot for those. I've had my eyes out for one in the UK for a while... but having to put it on hold for a bit. :doh:

What sort of money are they getting these days if you don't mind me asking... and is it a good original example... Any more pics??

will try get few pics up. may have with me agm. we fully rebuilt engine using brand new subaru crankshaft, acl bearings, v4sti conrods, v4 wrx heads, new crank seals, new can seals, new inlet gaskets, sti4 metal head gaskets, oil pump, timing belt, tensioner, idlers pulleys all new, 80% genuine clutch with freshly skimmed flywheel and new spiggot bearing, 6 month oil rad, fresh coolant, fresh plugs, fresh oil.

We sold at e4150 with speedline turini 17inch alloys on her and NCT 04/12.

Hope to see it at the AGM... lovely example of a classic scoob...and a great colour ... you got love the 53c Saltire blue!

Just spotted this thread, have to say a million thanks to Dave, i've bought this car, and himself and the lads are sound to deal with. Going to great efforts to have the car as i want it before collection etc. Car is going as close to original spec as possible, Dave sourced and is fitting v2 front end and i'm going back to orange repeaters etc, as close to original as possible.

4 pot discs wouldnt allow the original wheels but i like the turini's on it.

Plan when the car is run in, is to drop it back to Dave for a Simtek ecu, with mild anti lag, full exhaust, uprated fuel pump, and injectors and then to just enjoy it.... Well possibly whiteline bushings, and cusco brace bars and suspension mods down the line.

Would highly reccomend anyone to deal with Dave.

Back