Come on Holland

I was fairly neutral before the game but I think Holland are playing the dirtier game so I'd like to see Spain take it!

Either way the beer is all that matters :thumbsup:

holland are a dirty shower of shits. That van bommel should be bet with a ball of his own shite!

It was a dissapointing final no goals in 90 minutes. The germany v uruguay match was better.

Fair play to spain though great goal :clap:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES COME ON SPAIN! I'm delighted for Spain have great connections with the country and will be celebrating with them tonight!

Adam

Lookin forward to the bookies opening tomorrow, Had Rooney and Messi at 25/1 not to score for the duration of the world cup and had Spain to win it out ar 3/1. €50 on each. The milkybars are on me. :thumbsup: :multijump: :icon_headbang: :049:

[quote author=PatrickBuzzin link=topic=24982.msg295627#msg295627 date=1278899411]
Lookin forward to the bookies opening tomorrow, Had Rooney and Messi at 25/1 not to score for the duration of the world cup and had Spain to win it out ar 3/1. €50 on each. The milkybars are on me. :thumbsup: :multijump: :icon_headbang: :049:
[/quote]

Fook me, that was some bet.. Go on and collect your €1500 :dance: :dance:

its gas,

if that match had of been played 20 years ago, there would be no yellow or red cards shown.

i taught both defences were brilliant and spains attack were that little bit better than hollands but it could have gone either way aswell, if only robbin put that one on one away it could have been a different story.

i taught it was a great world cup and it goes to show that you dont have to have the best players in the world to go far, just a good team spirit and well organised and disciplined or score the most goals. football is not all about winning pretty.

as for england, they need to look at there own league and get rid of all the foreign players and start bringing in the youth if they ever want to win the world cup again.

Well I thought de jong would of went in any era that was a crazy challenge...agree with ya about the team element I think this world cup pretty much blew the whole superstar element out of the water.

If Robben had taken that chance the Dutch would have won I think, and then Dirk Kuyt would have a world cup winners medal :shock2: :shock2:

Plus I would have had 140 quid in the bank!!

would have liked to see the dutch win it , BUT no excuse for some of those tackles .

spain were the better team , and deserving winners . :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back