computer screen

stewy sti

Middle Lane Hogs
well lads how do i zoom in and out on pictures on the screen. is it a ctrl button and something else. cheers for ur help lads . am a wee bit slow driving these things . :ponder2: :ponder2:

sweet as a nut lad . job is a good one on the welder to . had to get the guards involved in it at the end . a right mess . i will give you a shout tomorrow and see about getting money to ya

[quote author=stewy sti link=topic=25464.msg300092#msg300092 date=1280694922]
well lads how do i zoom in and out on pictures on the screen. is it a ctrl button and something else. cheers for ur help lads . am a wee bit slow driving these things . :ponder2: :ponder2:

As ya were in the scooby to lad!!! :multijump: :multijump:

my dear scooby stew, or may i call you scooby SLOW..... you no only to well wat the sight of two wee red lights in the distance were, but just remind you again . it was my car waiting for you again. :hjtwofinger: :hjtwofinger:

and wetpatch . i did that , closed one eye and even squinted and it still didnt do any good. :lol: :lol:

and to the pair of ye why couldnt ye b gentlemen like kerr 99 and just anwer a simple question . :lol: :lol: :lol:

:icon_grin: The good old days when we were never late for work!!!! Racing over the road i mean driving sensible over the road!!!!! Reason for seeing them wee tail light would have been you holding the road(Greedy fooker) :multijump:

Back