Cs400 low mileage beautifull cosworth on Pistonheads stg 54k. Sold prev Bonhams stg41k

Toto

ISDC Club Member
Lovely car but 3 sold since Jan in Uk 21k to 29k. Wish him luck. That said would love one. 😍👍

You are saying this for years. When are you gonna finally scratch that itch?

2012 silver hatch. 12500 mls. On piston heads. Auto store. Co.uk.

2.5 Uk spec 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 salt rust 2350 tax not a factory car

Buy an r205 be a better investment
In fairness I'd guess the engine is robust unlike the usual 2.5 lump

I can't recall for sure bit I it not mostly forged?

Would still for for a r205 myself or possibly the 20 year anniversary version

I only learnt about the R205 1 week ago. Saw a red one online that was for sale previously. Gorgeous looking thing!

As for the Cs400, I doubt the 2.5L engine is anything like the standard ones and most likely forged and with a bunch of upgraded parts etc. Lovely looking machine too.

Last edited:
The R205 was a complete car from STI; the ‘R’ signifying the ‘road’. Based on the Impreza WRX STI, the model utilised technology developed through STI’s participation in the Nürburgring 24-hour Race to the full. As the name implies, focus was given to the car’s performance on public roads in its development in order to create the best road-going car possible. As for the engine, maximum output was increased to 320PS and the maximum torque to 44.0kgf・m by the introduction of such components as a special ball bearing twin scroll turbo. In addition, Brembo 18-inch discs and callipers were installed on the front and rear brakes. With regard to the exterior, aerodynamic devices including STI front and rear under spoilers were fitted. In order to further enhance the ‘flexible yet elegant driving feel’ that STI aims for, a newly developed Flexible Draw Stiffener was installed along with STI dampers/springs and Flexible Tower Bar. As a result, the car could achieve exceptional vehicle manoeuvrability, which made the car react smoothly to the driver’s intention.

Limited to 400 units

Imo CS400 is like P1 and rb320, Uk limited versions. Some like them some dont. CS is miles better than factory hatch but not as good as r205

Back