Daily Driver

Aido 8sti

Hi guys, is there many of you use your WRX as a daily driver.

I dont plan to myself as my mechanical skills is basic enough so is there many of you here that currently do??

Hi guys, is there many of you use your WRX as a daily driver.

I dont plan to myself as my mechanical skills is basic enough so is there many of you here that currently do??
Blob for nearly 8 years my daily in a old foz for few months for change

No problems like any car need to stay on top of maintaince but tough car and brilliant all rounder.

My best advice is get it serviced up and drive it on and enjoy it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

WRX as my daily for two years now and a twin turbo Legacy as my daily for 2.5 years previous to that, as above, just stick on with maintaining it to a good standard and its just like any other car I think.
With regards to fuel, fill her when she's low as I say.

The only thing I'd worry on is commute. If your travelling a bit to work, mileage racks up fairly quick. 30k gone onto mine since start of 2018

Only bought mine last November, but it is my daily, 2005 Blobeye WRX. I cycle a bit to work, so that cuts down the mileage, but grand car for it.

Guys this is awesome feed back, as a 05 is 15 years old now its great to hear that they can hold them selves very well so to speak.

Keep the stories coming guys great stuff:thumb:

When mine was on the road she was a daily i had only about 20-30 km round trip to work. I always picked back roads and it was the thing to get you going in the morning and to put a smile on your face. then you looking forward to the end of the day to have a spin again. I used to meet ofthen on that road a lad with miata and one with bike for a bit of fun.

Car will be grand:thumbsup: driving it every day is way better than parking it up and driving it every second week :thumbsup: drive it on and enjoy it ,

Daily a sti, no problems, im 43 going on 10, after a sh*t day at work its great to get into it and blow away your worries ,

Put 24k up on mine in 2019 so it gets driven????

Back