Dublin People Help

Aimzey

Sunday Drivers
Right so im going to take that next year, and wanna book a hotel thats kinda near to croke park
I havent an iota wheres near to it? Am looking at places in Ballsbridge,?
Any one suggest where i should be lookin??

ballsbridge wrong side of city to far away,

if ye got any hotel in city centre you could walk it,

croke park is not that far from any city centre hotel :thumbsup:

bewleys newlands leopardstown close cheap, why do ya wanna pay big money to see some old men mime 80 odd a ticket i do not think so :mooner:

[quote author=dave b link=topic=27366.msg320271#msg320271 date=1288396286]
get a life man lol :mooner:
[/quote][quote author=dave b link=topic=27366.msg320273#msg320273 date=1288396445]
bewleys newlands leopardstown close cheap, why do ya wanna pay big money to see some old men mime 80 odd a ticket i do not think so :mooner:
[/quote]

The thread isnt about me spending money, im simply asking about a location to stay in.
And If i wanna pay that much then i will............

[quote author=dave b link=topic=27366.msg320273#msg320273 date=1288396445]
[/quote]

none of the above hotels are near croke park

ok sorry bro i just do not like boy bands and the likes robbing all the kids and everyone with mimes and lies just because they can,sorry man, stillorgan pk nice cheap hotel not to far.

hey dave i think stilorgan park hotel is a bit far from coker,

croker north side stllorgan park south side :thumbsup:

Thanks for the concern dave but I ain't a kid agent been for 10 yrs.
Gretts thanks for the advice going to look properly tomorrow and look at what u suggested.

Used to work in the royal dublin, think thats closed now, but the one across the road would be the closest that i would stay in. the greshem.
Only a 5 or 10 min walk from there down through Gardner st. not sure if they have parking. :ponder2:

Barrys hotel would be close aswell.

another one http://www.avondale.ie/ i dont know this one but its not far either.

B+B http://www.lyndonhouse.net/

Thank u kind sir
shall check em out tomorrow

If anyone in d area want to put up 3 of us please feel free lol
we'll wash the dishs in return for board lol

June next year but hotels around d place ave a habit if doubling der prices for concert like this so getting in early

[quote author=Aimzey link=topic=27366.msg320261#msg320261 date=1288392853]
Right so im going to take that next year, and wanna book a hotel thats kinda near to croke park
I havent an iota wheres near to it? Am looking at places in Ballsbridge,?
Any one suggest where i should be lookin??
[/quote]

I don't get it :ponder2: What are you taking next year? :huh:

take a look at bewleys near the airport just off the m50 and the hilton near coolock on the malahide road, a short drive in a taxi down the m1 into drumcondra.

Back