Dump valve

Conor STI

ISDC Club Member
Anyone think they might know what the model of this forge dump valve is? Its off my car think the spring is gone in it and wanted to order new spring/service kit but not sure of the model🫣🤔

Attachments

• 20240624_172112.jpg
    20240624_172112.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240624_172116.jpg
    20240624_172116.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Conor , Forge don’t make that model anymore but I’m confident they have the service kit ,
Fire an email over with a couple of photos and the year of your car and they should be able to help
info@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Very helpful lads in there , have always looked after me

Whats up with it ?
Most of the time it’s just a couple of o rings a clean and put back together .
If your running more boost than factory you can get a heavier spring

Conor , Forge don’t make that model anymore but I’m confident they have the service kit ,
Fire an email over with a couple of photos and the year of your car and they should be able to help
info@forgemotorsport.co.uk

Very helpful lads in there , have always looked after me

Whats up with it ?
Most of the time it’s just a couple of o rings a clean and put back together .
If your running more boost than factory you can get a heavier spring
Think the spring is fucked in it. Sounds like its stuck open, causing car to splutter and fart 🙈

Conor what colour spring is it there diff colours for diff boost levels bought kit few years back not sure if still have it but will look for you if suits.

Looks same model as I had or was mine more dished..

Serviceable too mabay just needs greese🤔
Screenshot_20240624_205756_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Think the spring is fucked in it. Sounds like its stuck open, causing car to splutter and fart 🙈

The vacuum at idle will open the valve which is normal ,
it closes when closer to 0 vacuum and on boost and then when you release the throttle opens again

Cars with airflow meters needs a recirculating type valve to keep the readings correct

Stripping the valve cleaning it and putting a small bit of red rubber grease on the o rings may help if it

Conor what colour spring is it there diff colours for diff boost levels bought kit few years back not sure if still have it but will look for you if suits.

Looks same model as I had or was mine more dished..

Serviceable too mabay just needs greese🤔
View attachment 133347
Didnt open it up yet to see colour.
Think urs is more dished

Chances are the piston and service kit are the same as yours Con ,
Email them to confirm,
if you want a hand doing it , I could do it at a meet for you but I’d advise getting a new intercooler to dump valve gasket

Dad got back there not in folks and not here apologies

Typical tripping over em for years must have went into bin.

Back