Exhaust chat!

DylanJudge

ISDC Club Member
Hi everyone! Recently became a member of this group and I’m looking for a new exhaust, my bug eye WRX is completely stock but I’m looking for a nice eye-catching subie rumble and don’t really have much of an idea of the different exhausts!
Id appreciate any help, where to look or good options!
Also can the custom exhaust shops give the same as a branded exhaust
Thanks!!
IMG_4583.jpeg

I bought this as my first back box for my wrx years back loved the rumble from it

How do you want it sounding?
Mental and loud...kakimoto, nur spec, tomei etc
Nice quiet rumble...HKS hi power, Hayward & Scott etc
Also check those videos above, hard hear properly on a phone but still, could hear plenty on the next event too 😎😁

Keep it stock, you don't want to annoy your neighbours now :LOL:

Or.. Get what Ciaran has on his, behind it on the last run and every time he gunned it I was grinning at it, savage sound (and yet not offensively so)

Genome are throaty as fu*k up in the revs, they sound wicked lol

For myself it would be Miltek which I have had on a few cars and on the Subaru. Really well made and offers lifetime warranty if you buy new.

RCM Exhausts are lovely too and that might be next on my list. Ali Burrows can source the RCM parts now without having to deal with taxes etc when getting it shipped directly from RCM.

Genome are a great mix of standard wuid and great roar when on power .
Sti stamped exhaust from an s201 sound great to but are louder all the time even at tick over
Titanium exhausts are an amazing sound but some can sound a lot louder .Tommi extreme ti

Back