Fingers crossed and some luck of the Irish!!!

Dont matter what france do in south africa now as their whole campaign will be over shadowed by the cheatin of Henry

Ireland played excellent and very proud of our lads tonight

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=19408.msg237590#msg237590 date=1258583616]
not good enough in front of goal

we had way more chances to finish it off

i wouldnt blame henry, i would do it myself and any irish player would do it if they could get away with it

[/quote]

Had the chances, didnt take them. Why couldnt we play like that in the second half in Croker and for all the WC qualifying matches. What Henry done will be forgotten about by the rest of he world by the time the world cup starts. Duff should of buried his chance he never looked up before shooting. I know everyone thought he played class but he doesnt take on many players like he used to. Still a good player though

Boll1x boll0x ballix ballox. I don't care what anyone else has said, we deserved to win that by a long shot. I can't remember an Irish team playing like that since Italia 90. I'm putting up 2 bottles of octane booster for the first person to give Henri a kick in the nutz.

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=19408.msg237621#msg237621 date=1258589387]
Boll1x boll0x ballix ballox. I don't care what anyone else has said, we deserved to win that by a long shot. I can't remember an Irish team playing like that since Italia 90. I'm putting up 2 bottles of octane booster for the first person to give Henri a kick in the nutz.
[/quote]

Spot on Scruff :thumbsup:

Best Irish performance since the Holland game in 2001 at landsdown..Poor aul duffer my heart goes out to him...I'm so proud this morning I am able to except the defeat...such a pity we won't be there the south afrcians would of loved us

I am heartbroken!!!!!!! Was leapin mad about the living room when Keane scored and then that F***ing French F****r done that!!! I'd love to chop his hands off!!!! :icon_hang:

I had to laugh at Gitsy on 2fm this morning he said " That Gillette crowd can stick their Mac 3 I wouldn't shave me nuts with it" I thought that was gas :multijump:

More disappointed with our missed chances that Terry Henry's handball. We should have had the game won in the second half!

Back