Front oxygen sensor

And, to be sure, that's the one that goes into the manifold is it? Just before the up pipe?
Doesn't say fitting position there on micks garage for that code

If you put the genuine part number into partsouq it will come with the sketch install location. For what it's worth i installed Denso one in mine when i had to replace it. No issues at all and recently went through NCT.

That part number doesn't show anything on Partsouq man. I searched it but no parts found ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Denso seems to be the one alright ๐Ÿ’ช

Yeah I know sure, twas just to get me out of a hole really, wanted to get it fitted before the retest today but wouldnt have gotten from UK in time so said I'd chance it. Didn't arrive on time either lol so I'll get new then instead ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Cancelled the NCT yesterday so no time scale now. 28 days for retest is up Monday I think so it'll be full test again anyway now at this stage

I did, went into both places in town, both pulling up a blank, they're available online, only from UK, so i said after that I'd chance olly for one cause they'd only be delayed coming from UK with customs etc..but then it got sent back to olly lol
He offered a refund, I told him just to send it on again anyway at this stage. I've a spare lambda and rear sensor at home now too so you'd never know when your stuck for one like, changing a pipe and it rounds coming off or something. I'll get new alright ๐Ÿ‘
Not being smart then your local factors haven't a clue what they're at, I do it every day of the week input the vin into the parts look up get the one number and see what options come up.
As said above use the part number and give it to your local lads and get it ordered most places can get it for next day.

I'll do that monday now Gordon, I have the oe number and denso number so I'll give em denso and see whats what with it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mighty, I'll suss that out Monday and we'll go from there.
Dox_0306 I think it was. Worth trying before I go looking for a cat anyway

Autodoc have it and notes the OE number if that matches. Just over 100 quid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427_204021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427_204021_Chrome.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 5
Back