Guard strike security measure

enda

Well being the I live in the not so best area of Dublin, what's the easiest way of securing the Sti on a daily that's used 2/3times a day, can't keep pulling battery as Clifford runs off battery , not removing cool packs as too much hassle if I need the car, maybe unplugging them ?

Guard strike tomorrow will make the scumbags think it's a free for all.

Yes I know most branches are still active but they say general call outs will take a lot longer if even call out at all depending on level of required response

Open door of the house with deckchair and tent. Lie on chair or in tent, watch car like a hawk.

I live in an appartment, and my parking spot is the other side of the apartments about 5 min walk away ????

dont worry about it it will be fine, most scumbags will be looking into robbing gaffs and shops 2mw...

String ,back bumper your toe....just make sure the string is lite otherwise they will drag you out of bed out the window down the road .........sorry couldn't resist

davelegacy[emoji769 said:
;543589]What year is it?

out of curiosity what diffrance would that make :) and the strike was cemcelled, most scum from what ive heard would look for cars that are un insured as the insurance companies would not pressure the garda on going after the perp. thts what i have been told, correct me if i am wrong :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back