Hi

Alan Outback

Hi all. I’ve just bought my second Subaru. A 2006 B13 Outback. My first was a Prodrive Forester which was a blast. I’m an old geezer now so the Outback is ideal.
I can’t believe how hard it is to find parts 😱
Anyway, hi from sunny Galway.

Hi Alan , your very welcome 👍

Clare man here so not far away from you.

If irish outback main dealers should sort you for parts or if not try importcarparts.
Co.uk or subarupl.com👍

There is a thread on here on European subaru car parts companies to avoid duties since brexit👍

Hi all. I’ve just bought my second Subaru. A 2006 B13 Outback. My first was a Prodrive Forester which was a blast. I’m an old geezer now so the Outback is ideal.
I can’t believe how hard it is to find parts 😱
Anyway, hi from sunny Galway.
Welcome along Alan should consider joining up as full member lots of benefits

Club meets stickers access to all areas on forum ect

Either way Welcome along

Hello and welcome from a fellow Galwegian (well almost, Loughrea).
Tell me more about this prodrive forester, never even knew there was such a thing. Oh and the outback too of course

Hi Alan , your very welcome 👍

Clare man here so not far away from you.

If irish outback main dealers should sort you for parts or if not try importcarparts.
Co.uk or subarupl.com👍

There is a thread on here on European subaru car parts companies to avoid duties since brexit👍
Thanks Pedro

Hello and welcome from a fellow Galwegian (well almost, Loughrea).
Tell me more about this prodrive forester, never even knew there was such a thing. Oh and the outback too of course
The prodrive looked very similar to your profile pic. 2.0XT with a helping of prodrive magic. The outback is a standard b13 with 200k kms on the clock. Service stamped to 195k kms. The suspension is in need of a bit of love. I might have to drive to Japan for parts but she’s worth it.

Back