Huge thanks to Dave and Bob

Ralph

Petrolheads
Just wanna say a big thank you to Dave and Bob Rawle. Got my Legacy mapped for E5 today and it turned out great! She's boosting 0.8 and 1.25/1.3 ish and is safe as houses! :multijump:
Gave her a spirited drive home and the difference of driving her when I'm not afraid of kiling her is wonderful!

For anyone wanting to be mapped I would strongly recommend goin through the lads. If i ever start modding, I know were I'll be goin for the tweaks!

Thanks Dave and Bob :thumbsup: :clap:

as above lads got car mapped today too , dave and bob are top blokes when it comes to scoobys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it lads!
JP, Can you post a bigger picture of your engine bay please??
Dan

Same here lads very nice lads and very helpfull and we got pulled by the boys in blue but Dave delt with them very well Many Thanks

[quote author=johnjoe64 link=topic=9671.msg115381#msg115381 date=1222079766]
we got pulled by the boys in blue but Dave delt with them very well
[/quote]

:shock2: Fair play Dave! :thumbsup:

[quote author=RoB4 link=topic=9671.msg115383#msg115383 date=1222079958]

:shock2: Fair play Dave! :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Just to clarify, I meant fair play for dealing with the issue, not getting pulled!! :doh: :lol: :lol: We all know how things can get out of hand on here :doh:

Yeah we had stopped on a side road and they passed us and had a look and as soon as we pulled out they stopped us and the first question they asked was what was sticking out of the exhaust nice to see our tax dollors at work lol

It's all so shiney,
Your avatar is defo the best angle, That big intake pipe is cool!
Does it go all the why to the turbo!
Dan

ye red samco goes all the way to the turbo, ian wrx took the avatar photo , he is a photographer with sh*t hot camera :subaru:

[quote author=johnjoe64 link=topic=9671.msg115381#msg115381 date=1222079766]
Same here lads very nice lads and very helpfull and we got pulled by the boys in blue but Dave delt with them very well Many Thanks
[/quote]

Hi NO not stopped whilst mapping.

Was when we were actually stopped on a by road off a slip road flashing map onto ecu.. Just wondering wat we were at and wat the lambda probe in exhaust was for...........

i explained, and he said well it could have been a stolen radio in the boot with its wires hanging out...... :lol: :ponder2: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I hate mapping, I find it nerve wrecking,
But I'm still getting her remapped again for for the 4th time next time round (another tweek) to tide me over till I can go much further :icon_grin:
Dan

Oh yeah
Dave can I get in on the next mapping session please! :icon_grin:
I have to make the best of the hardware I have to keep me sane while I'm saving for the big one! The modding fund took a big hit when the skyline killed it's engine and turbo after bursting a coolant hose on track :icon_cry:!
God damn it! I was so close! :wall:
Dan

Back