Im back and I want an Impreza STi agaiN!!

Joes Spec C and one other that maybe for sale....
I?d need to check up on it.

Would be none of the usual best cash price shite though.... price is as is!
I?d have to ask and report back.

Your budget would help... nothing untoward.
No idea what you want to spend on a good clean car :)

15k but can stretch for the right car

15k but can stretch for the right car

I always think the budget is one thing that we are all will to spend but is that overall with a car that needs nothing or buy one and then have to spend a heap of money trying to get it to where you want to have it. buy one that?s being minded serviced it will definitely cost less in long term

I always think the budget is one thing that we are all will to spend but is that overall with a car that needs nothing or buy one and then have to spend a heap of money trying to get it to where you want to have it. buy one that?s being minded serviced it will definitely cost less in long term

Good question, I dont know is the honest answer, I was preparing to spend 24-30 on something newer but kinda realised it was alot of money for something that would depreciate in a years time and it wasnt what I really wanted in the end.

I actually don't know what I want, which is the issue!

BUT, I do like Impreza's so I said I would come back here and try find a genuine car.

Personally I would like something thats already mapped/forged or rebuilt/low miles...

I think 15-17k would be a decent budget for that type of car but maybe I'm wrong

Good question, I dont know is the honest answer, I was preparing to spend 24-30 on something newer but kinda realised it was alot of money for something that would depreciate in a years time and it wasnt what I really wanted in the end.

I actually don't know what I want, which is the issue!

BUT, I do like Impreza's so I said I would come back here and try find a genuine car.

Personally I would like something thats already mapped/forged or rebuilt/low miles...

I think 15-17k would be a decent budget for that type of car but maybe I'm wrong

Did you contact who I pm?d you about? In your budget and won?t find cleaner.

Back