Intercooler end tanks

jayo

I'm looking at getting an intercooler for the exocet. I've been advised to go with a garrett intercooler core.

Is there anywhere in Ireland/ eu that supply and fit end tanks if I organise the core?

Or is there any garrett agents in Ireland?

I'm looking at getting an intercooler for the exocet. I've been advised to go with a garrett intercooler core.

Is there anywhere in Ireland/ eu that supply and fit end tanks if I organise the core?

Or is there any garrett agents in Ireland?

API Assured performance in Dublin supply the cores , just try find out the size and part number available on Garrets website and they can order no problem

I got my core from them and the car made an extra 50hp roughly at the same boost , so went from 399 to 448hp at 1.6bar , great parts , all the Chinese coolers are not great to be honest and you can clearly see from dyno data on intake temperatures , this also allows the wagon to stay out on track a lot longer

The end tanks I got were threadstone performance and they make different sizes just match up to your core size , I ordered from here,

Then I got a guy to weld them I can pm you his number if you like , any other help let me know

API Assured performance in Dublin supply the cores , just try find out the size and part number available on Garrets website and they can order no problem

I got my core from them and the car made an extra 50hp roughly at the same boost , so went from 399 to 448hp at 1.6bar , great parts , all the Chinese coolers are not great to be honest and you can clearly see from dyno data on intake temperatures , this also allows the wagon to stay out on track a lot longer

The end tanks I got were threadstone performance and they make different sizes just match up to your core size , I ordered from here,

Then I got a guy to weld them I can pm you his number if you like , any other help let me know
Perfect, thanks baz.

Aonghus at AP advised going with a good intercooler core,especially for track car.
Great to hear your experience too.

I might drop you a message closer to the time for welders number if I don't get sorted.

Thanks again 👍

No worries man , exactly his advice to me at the time , this and the oil cooler made the car more enjoyable

Attachments

• IMG_3185.jpeg
    IMG_3185.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3187.jpeg
    IMG_3187.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0084.png
    IMG_0084.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4342.jpeg
    IMG_4342.jpeg