LOOKIN 4 A B4

JAYB4

Sunday Drivers
lookin 4 a b4 for about 6,000 if anyone lookin to offload or knows of one.Its my first Subaru sellin my levin for 3500 next week so need to move on it. lookin at 2 at the moment, one is a 00 silver blitzen and its immaculate except for 1 minor scratch, lady driver since it came in but its trip tronic and just failed nct for wipers and headlights too high?? next one is 00, black, gold wheels, non blitzen medium rub mark behind right rear wheel, the rest is immaculate and has a crazy alarm that even starts the engine at a set time for this guy every mornin, it has a turbo timer built in to the alarm. I dont think the silver one has a timer. Has anyone anythin better

thanks lads think i just couldnt see them on sale until i paid membership etc. Think buyin from a member is best from what i read. Not into the gold one but showed interest in robs will stretch above 6 with work and care like he gave it but if he cant accept my offer ill go for the black. much less miles than rob but need to get it mapped, cant feel comfy if i think it aint on what it wants. love my cars, take great care of them. usually buy standered, low miles and mod myself but Rob seems cool not like he just threw on any mod that just came his way, In his court now. really like the blitzen but thint manual is the way to go!!

Best of luck with your search and your doing a good thing by looking for advice and a good clean one here.

YE mate my Subaru knowledge has gone up 200% today, Thanks to Niall Barry for gettin me approved so soon, could have been Monday and would have taken the auto and being dissapointed in the end i think now. Hope Rob gets back to me, will cast me more but would rather be comfy with the sale than wonder, no difference in his and the manual im testing
http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/17/35272217.html
except for the colour and maybe some care but it was dropped from 7500 cause it been up since November and has new belt 4 new bakes full brakes callipers disks etc. imported it himself with 2 others and kept this one and only put 700 km on it and has all the old parts in the boot just to secure the sail ithink.

His is a beautiful car. Would be well worth paying the extra as it is mapped.Peace of mind is everything. I'll PM him for you as it'll show up in his E-mails that your interested.

You should ring him on the number in the first post of his for sale add though as I'm sure this would speed his reply in case he hasn't been on in a while.

would have if was earlier ya not think its late? will call by tomorrow if no anwser, am hangin playin poker just incase lol

I meant in the morning mate. I stead of waiting for him to come on line.

lol, he not interested in coming down a bit, strang since one of his posts says he would take six, ah well just get the other one mapped. Any advice on the subject until i do?? am i damaging the engine on our petrol?

Back