My 05 BP5

moro_46

Sunday Drivers
Well bought this beauty about a month ago! Was a bit hesitant before i bought it but so happy i have it now.
2005 Legacy BP5 estate 135,000km with Tein EDFC coilovers, brembo brakes on the front (not sure what ones yet!) and i think its a bitz dump valve also mounted on it! Fresh off the boat from japan im the first owner in the country.

I havent had a chance to mess with it yet as ive just had my first child three weeks ago so the car has taken a back seat! Great family car by the way! So throw me all your recommendations on mods etc even though they will take a while with the baby! ;-) Ill get more pics soon! Its been mental lately!

Attachments

• IMG_3792.JPG
    IMG_3792.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3985.JPG
    IMG_3985.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Enjoy the HUGE boot and stealth factor btw; I'd MUCH rather have a black/navy/ gun metal coloured one instead of my silver Spec B!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new car. I just bought one of these myself from Japan. Due in about a months time. It's an 06 automatic. Have a look on the newbies section. I live in Santry. Would be great to see another one around as they are such a lovely car. Best of luck with it.

Cheers lads. It been hectic tryna get everything sorted dont even have time to replace a bulb! I was thinking about a remap. How much we looking at for a fairly standard one?

remap would cost the same for a standard car or one with more mods, best to do what you want and then get it mapped, unless your adding some mad stuff to it i would just run it on some octane booster . There is some turbo oil supply banjo bolt filters that should be inspected as they are known to fail and cause turbo failure

Back