My JDM Mitsubishi EVO7

davelegacy

Member Number 16
[size=12pt]Well few pics of my darkside motor....

Although can safely say hate it.... No interest in driving it...
[/size]

fsghtrj.png

fbgfnfh.png

fbdfbdgngf.png

fbdfbdgnb.png

fbdfbdg.png

fbbbdgt.png

dhrrhjt.png

untitled-5.png

rgtfnh.png

dhjg.png

dbgvrbfdg.png

lovely car
id love a evo and see the difference between the 2
always loved that particular model
well wear :thumbsup:

As first post. Just really have no interest in driving it. Dont get me wrong they are good to go etc and the 7 being a 5 speed maybe thats it. Daily driver is horrible..

A 6 speed new age sti impreza in my opinion is the perfect all rounder to higher power car ownership between 300-500bhp..

Shines up real well Dave! Them seats are just class. Have to say the evo 7 is one of the best handling standard ive ever drove! :thumbsup:

Lovely car Dave. My brother had an Evo 7 RS. I just couldn't take to it. Seemed very harsh.

Black really suits the looks though. Its one of those cars that I think all Subaru owners would love to own but they wouldn't give up their Subaru for.

I'd say if I looked at an evo as a car I'd drive it would be the Evo 6.

If you don't want to drive it why not just sell her on to someone who does.

@Eric

Yep thats true regards selling it. And may do in few months. Love the look of it. But with market way it is wats point in selling it for half nothing.

Lovely car, known it a few years now and its still clean, gimme a lend of it when i drop in for sevice next!!!!

Have to say, while I like the evo 7's shape
I stopped respecting Evo's after the Tommy Mac evo 6!!!
Until then they had an air of rally bred importance!!!

I think after this tho they made softer looking, more acceptible to general public!!!
Maybe it's just me!!! Maybe I just don't like the styling route they took!!!!

Lovely evo Dave, but they just havent got the lovely rumble that the subaru has :subaru:

If i was to buy one it would have to be the evo 5

Driven a few Evo's... a 4 and a 6... wasn't impressed by either. :snooty: Very quick cars... but no spirit or drama like Scooby. And not neck snapping like a Scooby when you nail it!

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=30265.msg350017#msg350017 date=1304244452]
Driven a few Evo's... a 4 and a 6... wasn't impressed by either. :snooty: Very quick cars... but no spirit or drama like Scooby. And not neck snapping like a Scooby when you nail it!
[/quote]

Have to agree..In standard form a scooby feels alot quicker..Never thought my old Evo 6 was actually going that quick..Even the misses used to say it didnt feel fast lol..

Nice car though Dave.Looks clean

Back