My new website! Photography.

Wrx ian

Petrolheads
Hi everyone, i'v spent the day doing up a new website for my company Halls Pictorial, i have had the same site for a year and it was crap, the guy who did it charged me a small fortune and he and his favourite thing to say was " i cant do that ".. so For Free in a few hours i have put together my own Web Site,, I have never done anything like this before,, I used YOU TUBE to figure out how to do bits and bobs and there you have it..

Please have a look around and let me know what you think..

http://www.hallspictorial.com/web/Welcome.html

Made on a Mac. :thumbsup:

I have one too I made on my Mac with MobileMe.

Fair play Ian.

Looks good. Building your own site can be very satisfying, fair play and good luck with it

Hi Ian. Best of luck with this. :thumbsup: Just a few suggestions not criticism. 1. Is 'Hall's pictorial' already copyrighted? 2. Personally i would place the 'About' banner after the 'video blog'banner. 3. It would be nice if your 'Welcome page' was like a screen saver scrolling images every few seconds. 4. There is a typo on 'Sunday' allongside Nadines contact info and unless she is part of the business i wouldn't include her here,save her for your portfolio shots. 5. In my opinion you have to have a mailing address for to appear legitimate,even if you don't have a photo studio you should get some relatives permission to use their address if you don't have a permanent one yourself. Again best of luck. Eoin

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=30020.msg347140#msg347140 date=1302634105]
Hello Ian,

The photos look great :subaru:

The best of luck with your new venture :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[/quote]

+1 :thumbsup:

Back