my old wagon

wagon dec

Member Number 257
found a couple of pics of my old wagon out in the shed today ,jesus that was a great car over 200,000 miles and not a loss on it when i sold it 2.5yrs ago and still goin now who ever said subarus were,nt reliable just taught id stick up he pics :thumbsup:

ye sean 330mm bremsport brake kit ,sti ra pink suspension ,sti front roll bar, braided hoses,hks downpipe,blitz nurspec full exhaust ,walbro pump, blitz dual sbc boost controller,sti carbon strut brace , k+n induction kit ,and a superchip piggyback module was a good yoke to go :thumbsup:and i got the brake kit back so it will be goin on the one i have now before the ring this year

jesus i remember that dec remember yourself an slater. joe. mick . at the cruise in tulamore the first one i had the big sound system in the
berlingo an the second one i had the new d max cobra with the chrome 24's doing rings in woddies car park those were the days :smokin: :clap: :subaru:

huge braking power for it, wasnt sure if it was the size wheel or caliper. should have kept the brembos lad or have you upgraded already?

mine doesnt have brenbos lad just standard 4pots so want to put on the big ones better able the heat on track

you would want them for that big track there over in, wheres that place...germany. lot of corners there....some day il have a pint there :wazzup:

Dec

That looks like a clean wagon....
seen your current motor up at newhall retail outlet the other day.. saturday or sunday.... lookin good

I'd be interested in your current 4 pots when ur changing them dude...... (if i havent gotten some by then).
might as well show interest now like haha

sorry man i have them sold as soon as there off ,was at mondello on sunday and stopped in on the way home car was manky i hate winter :wall:

australia is the place man great weather and they love scoobies over there most you would worry about is dust, here its like you had been off road with the car and thats two mile up the road after a wash :icon_grin:

Back