MY95 GC8 V2 Sti - Bit's n Bob's

16" Desmond Wilcox 5*100 Splits - Rare JDM wheel - Open to offers
1788025278389.pngWhatsApp Image 2026-08-29 at 18.37.31.jpeg
Syms GC8 Back Box €250 - Lovely sound
WhatsApp Image 2026-08-29 at 18.37.52 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2026-08-29 at 18.37.52 (3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2026-08-29 at 18.37.52.jpeg
Off early STI €80 - need a bit of fixing Mid 00's Legacy wheels €120
WhatsApp Image 2026-08-29 at 18.39.01 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2026-08-29 at 18.39.01.jpeg

If anyone's after anything in particular for early GC8, let me know, and I'll see what I have. Keeping most of it but wouldn't see a lad stuck except @sc86, he's got enough of it.
 
16" Desmond Wilcox 5*100 Splits - Rare JDM wheel - Open to offers
View attachment 147516View attachment 147517
Syms GC8 Back Box €250 - Lovely sound
View attachment 147518View attachment 147519View attachment 147520
Off early STI €80 - need a bit of fixing Mid 00's Legacy wheels €120
View attachment 147521View attachment 147522

If anyone's after anything in particular for early GC8, let me know, and I'll see what I have. Keeping most of it but wouldn't see a lad stuck except @sc86, he's got enough of it.
You have took enough of my money this week
 
Back
Top