NEC Classic Motor Show in Pictures

Killiano92

Petrolheads
Well last weekend I had the pleasure of attending this show...and WOW. I will be back as often as I can. Went on the friday and saturday and still probably didnt see everything. Got to chat to Harry Metcalfe of Evo fame for about 10 mins and hes the definition of a gentleman. I also got a spin in an F355 (favourite fezza) until it shat the bed and had to limp back. Also got a spin in a Vantage V550. 2 tons of leather twin supercharged coolness :)

Also the prices of stuff is gone nuts over there for ropey enough cars. A completely rusty, rotten horrible, wrecked Merak SS sold for £33,000!!!!!!!!!!! I should have gotten more pics of that one. Remember when clarkson bought one for what was it? 9 or 10k??

Anyway, finally uploaded the photos for anyone who cares to have a drool. There is many, many photos ha.

Was a great show
will deffo be back next year
we did it all in a day legs where killing me
crazy there wasn't one Subaru at it
prices on stuff was nuts

We checked the pedometer on the phone both nights and we walked about 15km each of the days! Wrecked after it (and the few pints along the way!)

Its some set up inside there isnt it? Very impressive. Shame we didnt know we were both there. We stayed in solihull centre premier inn bout 10 mins away. Was with a couple of lads who are going there years and always stay in that place. nice and reasonable too
I think next year I'll try squeeze in the Silverstone classic aswell.

It's a savage setup they can actually cope with huge numbers too
Autosport international in January I think
didnt have pints until after had a few hours to kill at the airport
drank a pint think it was longhorn or something like that in the bar inside the plane terminal
worst muck I've ever drank :ralf:
Should have rented one of them mobility scooters :icon_grin:
lad went bye us with a box of budgies on the front of one whatever that was about :icon_eyes:
Ireland could never hold such a organised show even leaving out attendance numbers

We checked the pedometer on the phone both nights and we walked about 15km each of the days! Wrecked after it (and the few pints along the way!)

Its some set up inside there isnt it? Very impressive. Shame we didnt know we were both there. We stayed in solihull centre premier inn bout 10 mins away. Was with a couple of lads who are going there years and always stay in that place. nice and reasonable too
I think next year I'll try squeeze in the Silverstone classic aswell.

Was at that show for years in a row but mostly same stuff every year at it. Much prefer the autosport show nowadays. Great pictures look like ye had a ball

It's a savage setup they can actually cope with huge numbers too
Autosport international in January I think
didnt have pints until after had a few hours to kill at the airport
drank a pint think it was longhorn or something like that in the bar inside the plane terminal
worst muck I've ever drank :ralf:
Should have rented one of them mobility scooters :icon_grin:
lad went bye us with a box of budgies on the front of one whatever that was about :icon_eyes:
Ireland could never hold such a organised show even leaving out attendance numbers

Yeah what was open there was not even close to full capacity for the NEC too. As you say not a hope we could handle that here.
I made the mistake of getting a pint of John Smiths from one of the food courts. Absolute piss. Stuck to the little vans and stalls around after that much better.

We were looking at those with envy, would have been the right job for it!

Back