New Age Exhaust

McCord

Hi Folks
I'm looking for a 3in middle pipe and rear exhaust box for my Bugeye JDM. I'm hoping to get a Blitz Nur Spec R, HKS Kakimoto or Tomie. If nothing out there im going to get a Hayward & Scott Jap Style.

Regards Nigel

Have a full 3" system for sale, decat downpipe, 3 inch mid pipe and jap style cut back box for twinscroll set up if any interest, in the for sale section here, donedal/adverts also good pricešŸ¤£šŸ‘

Hi Folks
I'm looking for a 3in middle pipe and rear exhaust box for my Bugeye JDM. I'm hoping to get a Blitz Nur Spec R, HKS Kakimoto or Tomie. If nothing out there im going to get a Hayward & Scott Jap Style.

Regards Nigel
H&S jap style sounds amazing too, not quite as loud as nur spec but sounds epic man. I have the straight style one, real raspy

H&S jap style sounds amazing too, not quite as loud as nur spec but sounds epic man. I have the straight style one, real raspy
Cool. My Mate has the straight exit 2.5 inch... Sounds awesome. His has the bubble in the middle. What middle pipe did you go with?

Cool. My Mate has the straight exit 2.5 inch... Sounds awesome. His has the bubble in the middle. What middle pipe did you go with?
I have the non resonated center section, it's still quiet enough like when idling and driving around normal but it does fairly open up at high revs. I drove an STI a few years back with the angled exit H&S, it did sound epic to be fair šŸ‘Œ
I'd say mine is bigger than 2.5 inch, maybe 2.75, it's not 3 but deffo looks bigger than 2 inch. Have never checked it tho

Back