New iphone out soon

No real improvement apart from multitasking and camera up to 5MP from what I can see and does anybody actually need an iPad?

no i think the ipad is over priced and a total waste of money BUT....... i still just gotta get one to mess around with it and ill be in new york so may as well pick one up :dontknow:

A few features of iPhone 4G:

Unified Mailbox (all email accounts in one area).

Application folders.

New wallpaper/background options.

A new, sleeker body design.

OLED screen.

Multi-Tasking. (use multiple functions at once without going in and out of apps).

iChat camera (on the front so you can have video chat!!!).

32G (basic) and 64G of memory. You're sure to never run out.

Removable Battery.

Hi Definition Camera.

Hi Definition Camcorder.

Hi Definition audio.

Messaging light.

True GPS built in.

never got an iphone in the past, but the new g4 actually appeals to me

Ipad needs alot of improvement b4 il waste the cash on 1

using an n97 nearly a year its over 18 months old does everything you have on that list. Its not as good as an i phone for using. Screen is not as good bit slower but apple try to pass off old feature's as new. The new nokia n8 out in sep is incredible. Full hd camera hdmi port 12 mp 1080p . Look up it nokia are back with this one

im sure when the 4g is out you will be able to update the 3gs on the apple site with the 4g programme. same thing happened when the 3gs was realised you could get the download for the normal 3g version. must say i have a 3gs 32gb iphone and its very good had it simfree for about 4 months, plugged it into my laptop said i could update the system so i did and this locked the phone :angry1: that was about 3 months ago still haven been bothered to get it unlocked again. i went back to my old n95 8gb phone

as far as i no yeah if its simfree. my gf bought a simfree phone from carphone warehouse in liverpool and she was able to use it here no problem

fair play chris....
so any locked uk phone can be unlocked and work pay and go over here??would that be right??
:thumbsup:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=23967.msg318285#msg318285 date=1287351872]
fair play chris....
so any locked uk phone can be unlocked and work pay and go over here??would that be right??
:thumbsup:
[/quote]

No, only if its bought sim free. Not saying you can't unlock them but an UK o2 phone wont work in Ireland and visa versa

Have Apple sorted out the 'death grip' problems with the 4's yet? Wouldn't mind getting one but thaats been putting me off so far. :thumbsup:

Strong rumours...may even be confirmed at this stage...but looks like there will be a new phone in Jan/Feb with a redesigned body

Ah jayzus :doh:
Never buy an Apple product because it'll be out-dated next week!
Everytime my girlfriend upgrades her phone, she gets halfway through her contract and another one comes out that she wants!

Back