New Stig???

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Anyone any thoughts as to who the new stig is seems to be handy.

Anthony Davidson ???

Totally convinced now it's Keith Cronin.No drive this year.Selling/sold his Evo rally car.Spent winter in 'Australia'.How could he be unemployed and double british rally champion.also he used to drive a proton rally car on occassion.I would rather see him full time in IRC or even the Irish rally circuit. Any other possible stigs?

Davison is too tall i think.I doubt they would hire an F1 type of driver.They aren't good telly as in less skids,wheel spin etc

[quote author=gonzogicken link=topic=28998.msg336924#msg336924 date=1296945030]
Totally convinced now it's Keith Cronin.No drive this year.Selling/sold his Evo rally car.Spent winter in 'Australia'.How could he be unemployed and double british rally champion.also he used to drive a proton rally car on occassion.I would rather see him full time in IRC or even the Irish rally circuit. Any other possible stigs?
[/quote]

You got there before me.

your all miles off ,

we all know Duffman is the real stig :tongue: thats why he says he's working in london !

how do you all think he met Richard Hammond :dontknow: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=28998.msg336928#msg336928 date=1296945694]
your all miles off ,

we all know Duffman is the real stig :tongue: thats why he says he's working in london !

[/quote]

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=28998.msg336928#msg336928 date=1296945694]
your all miles off ,

[/quote]
ah bollock, you got me tommy ha ha

i dont have a clue who it is this season but as re. other thread that ozzy lad defo walked up to the proton and said "welldone keith" ie keith cronin.

i just dont know!

could well be cronin who ever it is does seem to be very comfortable in a rally car and not like a circuit driver ,seems to be agressive in his style

Back