can post pics if needed
ps cant reply to pm's

cheers

20130111_210624.jpg

20130111_210710.jpg

This is the only rim marked
20130111_210744.jpg

20130111_210812.jpg

They look reasonable for the most part. I assume there is no cracks or buckles.

Where are you based? I'm in north Wicklow, but I'm guessing you are up north somewhere

Grand so .

Offer £70 and I'll make the trek up to newry to collect them

If this is ok, just mail (or pm) me your number and I'll give you a call to arrange a time to collect them.

By the way is CARLO=5door bullet?

Cheers
Dave

For some reason my account cannot send pms. Give me a call at 0874123134 anytime and we can arrange a collection time

Cheers
DVe

Last try.

My account cannot send PM (don't know why, perhaps because it's only a recently created one)

Anyhow, can you get in touch with me so we can conclude this.

For your convenience you can email me (beatreality@gmail.com) or phone/text me (0874123134)

Cheers
David

Ummm, not sure whats going on here, I'll give you till then end of the week to contact me, otherwise, I'll have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

Jaybo - Thanks for the offer to call him, but I am now looking for another set. I do like the look of the Oz's that you have TBH...

My offer is withdrawn, but if he does contact me I will reconsider if I have not found something else. Can't say fairer than that really

Thanks
David

Sorry about this

But I had my type r up for sale and the fella that took the car wanted the newage rims on the car instead of the the inovits that I had put on it

Sorry again :oops:

Back